Natural BaSO4 For Paints
Properties of Barium Sulfate ·Highest density of any extender ·Extremely low solubility ·Excellent dispersibility ·Good scrub resistance ·Improved mar resistance
|Whiteness||86 - 99%|
|Purity||80 - 98%|
|Particle Size(D50)||0.6 - 8μm|
· White pigments, such as for paints, artistic painting, glaze, and synthetic fibers
· Safe colorants for pharmaceuticals and cosmetics
· High resolution photoreceptors for offset printing
· Transparent UVB reduction materials for sunscreen
· Sensitizing electrode materials for photovoltaic batteries
Barium sulfate can be used in Water-based Paint, Solvent-based Paint, Metallic Paint, Traffic Paint and etc.
We offer Barium sulfate in a range of particle diameters, from 0.6µm to 75µm.
For powder coating
Utilizing our strengths in particle control technologies, we are able to provide many grades of barium sulfate for powder coating. We are also able to make modifications or improvements based on customer requests.
Leveraging our proprietary technologies, we offer a broad mix of barium sulfate grades for plastics that cover various applications, from general use to films, engineering plastics and various masterbatches that require excellent weather resistance, color fastness, high dispersivity, or low volatility water soluble grades.